Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers or other personnel of the firm by phone, in person, or through electronic media, including email
- Assess the needs of customers and provide information concerning the services, procedures, and guidelines of the firm
- Assist in resolving problems and complaint raised by unsatisfied customers
- Compute and verify data, fees or payments
- Enter data and forward paperwork afterwards
- Use personal computer and a host of other office software applications, including word processing, email, and file management tools
- Create and maintain files in Excel
- Operate office equipment like fax machines and printers
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.