MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing payroll management for timely payroll payment including final clearance.
- Support recruitment/hiring process by preparing creative vacancy announcements, sourcing candidates, performing background checks, shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database.
- Responsible for timely Medical Insurance Claims.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits, incentives etc.)
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Assist or organize staff engagement and development activities.
- Maintain employee training records; coordinate training schedules; handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
- Time-to-Time branch visit.
- Initiate and implement new ideas to maximize participation from employees
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office software. (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- Ability to work on high pressure, accurately, with good attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Having a pleasant personality, positive attitude and a good team player.