Roles and Responsibilities of a Blockchain Developer
· Developing smart contracts.
· Developing interactive front-end designs for Dapps.
· Supervision of the entire stack that runs the Dapps.
· Backend development pertaining to the blockchain.
· Being involved in the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies.
· Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies.
· Document new solutions and maintain existing ones.
· Maintain and extend client-side and server-side applications that are responsible for business logic and integration.